1. This section contains information on how to manage thingsiot.it with regard to the processing of data about users of thingsiot.it.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the Code on the Protection of Personal Data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons who interact with thingsiot.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page www.thingsiot.it..
3. The information is provided only for perthingsiot.it and not for other websites accessed by the user via links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when connecting to the web pages of thingsiot.it, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, we therefore invite the user to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under 16 years of age, in accordance with Article 8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of parents or guardians.
II - DATA TREATMENT
1 - Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Connectyca s.r.l.s. The data controller is: Connectyca s.r.l.s., with registered office in Via Gregorio VII, 315 - 00165 Rome - Italy (VAT / Tax Code: 13924671004), and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com
2 - Data controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation No 2016/679, upon appointment of the data controller, the data controller of the website thingsiot.it is: Connectyca s.r.l.s. (P.iva/Cod. Fisc. : 13924671004).
3 - Data processing location
1. The processing of data generated by the use of thingsiot.it takes place at Via Gregorio VII, 315 - 00165 Rome - Italy.
2. In case of need, data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the storage of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the most widely known and used is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. Settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on your internet browser. However, you can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are placed in your browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistical service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, cookies analytics are subject to the same rules on information and consent as technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and thus avoid the login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiration or deletion by the user.
6. Session cookies can be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third party cookies
1. Depending on where you come from, a distinction is made between cookies sent to your browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the site you are visiting.
2. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to track online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of these third parties outside the site.
5. Third party analytic cookies are used to collect information about user behavior on thingsiot.it. The tracking is done anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve usability of the site. Third party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
4 - Profile cookies
1. Profile cookies are cookies that create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the web.
2. When you use these types of cookies you must give your explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - TREATED DATA
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be the following:
- Internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed automatically and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. Such information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which may be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constitute a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site believe to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that he has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the above purposes
2. The data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to achieve the above purpose and in any case not longer than 10 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 - Data provided by user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 - Social Network Plugins
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the soc
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The thingsiot.it website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, par. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, par. 3, letter b), and the right of the person concerned to request the data controller to provide the data subject with access to the personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, par. 3, letter a), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, par. 3, letter b), updating (art. 7, par. 3, letter b), updating (art. 7, par. 3, letter b), updating (art. 16, letter c), updating (art. 7, letter b), updating (art. 7, par. 3, letter), updating (art. 7, letter). a) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing of personal data (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation).
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter. b) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
- the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, erasure, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter C) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) - express consent to the use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI - DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The above mentioned companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. We will never transfer data to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. SAFETY PROVIDED DATA
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by computer and / or telematics, with organizational methods and logic closely related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communications agencies).
VIII. changes to this document
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are encouraged to consult this page periodically to keep up to date with the latest legislation.
3. The document was updated on 24/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Information on the decree law:
The page contains links to the legislation and interpretative documents, fact sheets and thematic pages, and is constantly updated: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/regolamentoue